MGPro is intended for use by persons of the age of 18 and older. If it is encountered that anyone under the age of 18 has created an account, we will take actions to delete such account and its information from MGPro.
MGPro allows you to upload, download, collaborate, archive and store agreements and/or electronic workflow data files. The files you upload and save are private files and are not publically visible. The MGPro templates are public files in which you may use to form your agreement. MGPro is accessible to you via your mobile device and laptops.
- Personal Information Collection and Usage
- “Personal Information” pertains to and information that uniquely identifies a person. Your Personal Information is considered confidential and private to you.
- If and when you contact MGPro, or create an account, you are providing your personal information.
- Examples of Collected Personal Information
- Personal Information is defined by registering an account with MGPro, with personal identifiable information including but not limited to your name, email address(es), home address(es), contact number(s) such as cell phone or home phone or business phone. We may additionally collect your location, your suggestions, comments, feedback or communications with us, and preferences.
- Additional areas that we may collect information: Type of device used for downloading the application, websites links to MGPro, third party application social media platforms that are linked to MGPro, partners’ email address(es) and information that you enter into your User Profile and Partners section.
- Non-Personal Collection and Use Information
- “Non-Personal Information” is information that does not permit identification of any particular person. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose Non-Personal Information.
- Personal Information Usage and Non-Usage
- We may use Personal Information to send you announcements related to our products and services, and to personalize and better understand your use of the service. You can opt out of receiving these communications from us by updating your account settings to unsubscribe from these communications.
- We will not sell your Personal Information to others; however, we share your Personal Information with third parties who assist Sylvain Analytics, Inc. Networks in marketing, providing or enhancing MGPro, and for no other purpose.
- We may use Personal Information to help us develop, deliver and improve our products and services. This includes use for internal purposes such as auditing or research and analysis of our products, services and communications.
- We will display Personal Information that you provided within in your User Profile account.
- We may periodically use Personal Information to contact you regarding MGPro; App update information, your account information, purchases, policy changes, products or services updates. No opt-out options.
- We may use Personal Information to provide you with information regarding promotions, and or contests, regarding MGPro.
- Non-Personal Information Collection and Use
- We collect Non-Personal Information, such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, log files and time-stamp information in order to efficiently manage MGPro products, services, marketing and advertising, unless otherwise prohibited by law. Any of the following information that is provided to us may constitute as non-personal information: Mobile network provider/carrier, unique device identifier, browser and Device type, occupation, employer, language, zip code, area code, websites visited before and after ours, search keywords used, and the location where MGPro is used. We may also evaluate trends from Non-Personal Information derived from the use of third party analytics.
- We collect statistical information, considered Non-Personal Information, corresponding to account activity use, configuration settings and performance metrics from our website and from our products/services, in order to assist MGPro with website/product/service enhancements.
- Private Data Files Usage, Storage and Collection, and Technology
- We may collect information and/or Private Data Files using in-house or third-party technologies. Information that may be collected are but not limited to “cookies”, web beacons, and pixel tags from our website, in MGPro, email messages, and marketing and advertisements, in order to enhance the user experience.
- We collect and store the files you use within MGPro, including files you upload, download, revise, send, share, or email. We may associate files with MGPro with part or all of other files used with MGPro by you or others.
- We access your uploaded file information (file extensions, sizes, thumbnails, modified dates, etc.) for the purpose of providing system maintenance, management, and technical support.
- Profile Updates
- Affiliates and Associates
- We may provide our affiliates and associated Personal Information in order to work on assignments and services for MGPro. Some examples are, but not limited to, processing of credit card payments used by third party company(s), that are (Payment Card Industry) PCI compliant.
- Abiding legal requirements and policy enforcement
- We may disclose information about you to law enforcement or national security, or other issues of public importance, if we find that disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure of your information is reasonably necessary to ensure service terms compliance, and/or to protect our operations or other MGPro users. In the event of a reorganization, merger, sale or change of ownership we may transfer any and all information, including Personal Information, we collect to the new owner. It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for us to disclose your Personal Information, Non-Personal Information, and Private Data Files.
- Links to external website
- We may provide links on our website or to any of our products. We are not responsible for linked websites, and we provide these links solely for the convenience for our users.
- MGPro uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all web pages that collect any Personal Information. When transmitting personal information over the Internet, an SSL-enabled browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari is required.
- We take industry standard precautions through administrative, technical and physical measures to protect your Personal Information, Non-Personal Information and Private Data Files against loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- When sending files, agreements, sharing folders, Personal Information, Non-Personal Information, and Private Data Files that you share with anyone, that information is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are solely responsible for the information you share. For example, listing your information, such as your name and email address, in a blog posting, that information shows as public.
- We take reasonable steps to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems but cannot guarantee these security measures will prevent third-parties from obtaining Personal Information, Non-Personal Information and Private Data Files by illegal actions or attacks. Should such an attack occur, we will notify you in accordance with local law and we will supply the appropriate authorities with available information regarding the third party and the details, in the event the attack comes under prosecution.
- If you have a question, comment, dispute or complaint related to your privacy while using a MGPro or our website, we ask you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Electronic Agreements
- You agree that by using the products provided by MGPro, that you will comply and agree to all terms herein, such as electronically signing; your duties and obligations with each executed agreement; that you understand an electronical signature constitutes as an ink signature; that you understand you have the option to sign using traditional physical ink; and that you opted to sign using electronic signature. By allocating a party for an electronic signature, you represent that any party using MGPro fully accepts the terms of the agreement as a binding contract, the signature is verifiable, and the changes are detectable. MGPro makes no warrant or representation that any party is a member of any organization of any kind or has any ability to sign for any organization whatsoever. Periodically, parties to this agreement may be required by law to provide to certain written notices or disclosures. Please, additionally read the Terms and Conditions provided to you. By continuing to use MGPro products and services, you agree to the terms and conditions.
- iPhone 6 plus, 6s, 6s plus.
- All iPads (Year 2013 or later).
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich to higher.
- Android 4.0.x to higher
Acceptance to Receive Electronic Communications Acknowledgment
„I fully understand, and am not coherent, and can access and read this Electronic Disclosure document; and I can print on paper any agreement sent via email, and can save or send the disclosure to a location where I can later access it for print, for future reference; and Until or unless I notify the other party as described above otherwise, I consent abide by and to receive all notices, acknowledgements, disclosures, authorizations, and other necessary documents through electronic means, that are either required to be provided or made available to me by the other party during the course of my relationship with them.”